Cookies are understood as IT data stored in users’ end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are intended for using the website. The operator uses these files for:
– the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website – adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognise their device in order to display the page according to their preferences – to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
4. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
5. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of „cookies” in the web browser settings or inform about their each transfer to the user’s devices.
6. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
– Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
– Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
– Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
– Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
7. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Websites.